I’ve been getting some questions on WHAT is this Shakeology 3 day cleanse? Well lucky for you - I love sharing my wealth of information! So here’s the answers to the most commonly asked questions I get with the Shakeology 3 day cleanse.
What Is The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
The Shakeology 3 day cleanse is a program that you follow for 3 days that is designed to rid your body of any toxins, chemicals, and junk. This allows your body to process nutrients more efficiently which will in turn increase your body’s ability to lose weight through exercise and healthy eating. So simply put, the goal of the Shakeology 3 day cleanse it to optimize your body’s performance.
The main goal for the Shakeology 3 day cleanse isn’t for you to lose weight, but typically many people do lose weight. I’ve heard of people getting some amazing results with it and the average weight loss is 3 to 5 pounds in only 3 days. If you are already an athlete and you eat a clean and healthy diet, then you are less likely to lose weight, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse.
Is The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse Like Your Typical Cleanse?
No, the Shakeology 3 day cleanse isn’t like your typical cleanse. A typical cleanse is where you have VERY few calories and VERY few nutrients for a
few days to a few weeks. The Shakeology 3 day cleanse is a calorie restricted regimen, but it’s a nutrient dense plan. It depends on how you follow the plan, but with the Shakeology 3 day cleanse you’ll be eating often and be taking in anywhere between 800 to 1,200 calories per day. It’s advised that you take in more calories than that if you need too. So unlike most traditional cleanses you won’t be walking around your office all day feeling like a zombie for weeks. Now Let’s go into the “why.” Why exactly do people do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse?
Why & When To Do The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
People do cleanses for a number of reasons, but the most popular reasons are to lose weight, and/or to “cleanse” your body of toxins and junk. I’ve heard of people doing the Shakeology 3 day cleanse after they get home from a vacation where they’ve been eating lots of junk and drinking lots of alcohol, I’ve heard of brides doing it before their wedding so they can get rid of as much excess weight as possible before their big day, and I’ve heard of people doing it before they start their fitness journey.
So the why and when vary from person to person, but the the one fact that remains is that if you’re going to do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse and you want to see results, you MUST stick with it and follow the regimen exactly as it’s laid out.
What Do You Need For The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse?
1. Bag Of Shakeology. You’ll need to go ahead and get yourself a bag of Shakeology by clicking here. This will be a 30 day bag. If you are serious about losing weight or just being fit and healthy then I highly recommend that you not only use Shakeology during the Shakeology 3 day cleanse, but that you also make it a part of your daily eating habits. Jayson and I use Shakeology daily and we will ALWAYS use Shakeology daily. I recommend that when you order your Shakeology that you get it on the Home Direct aka Auto Ship plan. You will get free shipping and be saving a ton of money by doing that and you’ll also get free stuff.
2. Green Tea. You can buy individual bags of green tea at just about any grocery store. I recommend getting the natural and organic green tea tea bags. You’ll need at least 6 tea bags.
3. Fruit (optional). This is optional, but if you need the added calories then you’ll need to have some fruit that you enjoy such as apples, oranges, bananas, pears, etc. You’ll want to have enough so that you can eat 1 or 2 pieces of fruit per day.
4. Salad. I recommend that you avoid the iceberg lettuce and just buy a bag of the “darker green” lettuce. Iceberg lettuce has a very low nutrient density and it’s really just like eating water. So get a bag of spinach leaves or other darker green salad.
5. Chicken Or Fish (optional). This is also optional, but when I do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse it won’t be optional for me. If you decide to get this you’ll need enough for 3 dinners to either go on top of your salad or with your salad. Obviously it needs to be natural, white grilled with no additives (nothing fried).