Prep Time: 5 minutes or lessTotal Time: 35 minutesCook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons mustard, any flavor
- 1 3/4 tablespoons mayonnaise, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, fat-free
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces chicken breast, boneless/skinless, raw
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice; mix well.
- Brush 1/2 of the mustard sauce on chicken and place in a shallow baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake chicken for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Spoon remaining mustard sauce over chicken.