My husband just made the most AMAZING salad last night for dinner. I have had a lot of salads in my day, but this is probably one of my new favorites! I would never have thought to put black beans and green beans in a green salad but it was amazing. So here’s the recipe folks! Try it out and let me know what you think!
TWO BEAN SALAD
- 15 ounces black beans, canned/cooked
- 1 cup French style green beans, canned
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup bell peppers, green, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, red wine
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 6 cups lettuce, romaine, chopped
- Place all ingredients, except lettuce, in a medium sized mixing bowl and stir together.
- Chill bean salad until ready to serve.
- To serve, divide lettuce among 4 large salad plates, then spoon bean salad over top.
Total Time: 0 minutes
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|