Some days it's hard to remember how important exercise is for our bodies as well as our minds. When I don't feel like working out I often remember the quote, "If it's important to you, you'll find a way... If not, you'll find an excuse." It usually the days where I don't feel like working out that I actually need it the most, just the endorphins alone are so powerful to my well-being.
I find that I really enjoy working out before I get the day going and even a quick workout before work.
1. It's often the most peaceful time of the day & a great way to get some alone time.
2. It preps me for the day, waking up your brain, clears the mind & helps organize my thoughts.
3. Getting my exercise in first thing helps me not have to worry about it for the rest of the day.
4. It boosts my metabolism and gets my digestion moving for the whole day.
5. It really puts me in the right frame of mind to THINK successful & positive thoughts.
Here is a quick 15 minute POWER WORKOUT I like to do whenever I'm feeling a little brain fog or before I need to focus on certain tasks in work. It helps me get centered and jump starts my brain. Give it a go! Tell me how it makes YOU feel!