One of my strengths is also one of my weaknesses.
>> The ability to self critique. <<
I'm very aware of what I can do to improve.
I think that has helped me a lot in my business and in life. I self adjust. But I can admit it's not always been to my benefit.
So there's something on the flip side I've been working to develop.
>> The ability to celebrate the SMALL wins. <<
So this morning I'm taking mental note of some seemingly small victories.
• Everyday last week I made my bed. 🛏
• Jayson and I have worked out together everyday the last two weeks- no skips! #coredeforce 💪🏼
• I got fully ready everyday the last two weeks. 🚿💄👗
• I feel I've had a really good balance lately of work and family and friend time. 💕
• I've made a big effort to LAUGH and have FUN with my family and not get in my head, but be present in the moment. ⏰
That last one is actually a BIG one for me. 😉 And it feels really good to see the difference it has made.
ANDDD..... it feels good to reflect and write out this list. ☺️
Are you like me and more likely to list out what to work on, over what you're doing right?
Take a few seconds today to celebrate what you're doing WELL! Why are you proud of YOU? I'm so inspired by the people in my life, no doubt you're doing LOTS right.
There's power in celebrating the small victories!